[LMB] Gene cleaning in real life

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Sat Nov 11 16:50:42 GMT 2017

I also have one mutation I would never have thought to get tested for (showed up in a prenatal scan of a grandson). Learning about it explained a LOT! But while I was a difficult child (ask my parents, though it would have to be via a Spiritualist medium), Iwouldn't change myself now for a million dollars and a seat at the Round Table.