[LMB] AKICOT:L Video keeps playing even after closed

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 06:06:09 GMT 2017

Thank you both. Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, I have a
couple of questions. Harvey, "closing a tab" means  going to the tab near
the top of the screen (it looks like a file tab), hovering over it until an
"x" appears, and then clicking on the "x" to close it, right?

Xan Lynx, I did pull up the task manager. The six tabs on the task manager
are applications, process, service, performance, network and user. YouTube
wasn't listed as in the applications. I did a quick skim of the other
categories, but didn't see YouTube on there (although, I admit it was
pretty quick).  Is there any other way to search for a running (thing)?

I think in the future, I should probably disconnect, and then maybe clear
my browser. Possibly with the added step of shutting the browser
completely, leaving it for 30 seconds, then opening it up to brand new
tabs.

I appreciate the input!

Micki