[LMB] Gene cleaning and ACC

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 07:16:55 GMT 2017

I wonder what they would have done if Count Vormuir had used random men's
sperm rather than his own?

And I still think that bringing my mother (and some other women I know)
along to investigate the girl-garden would be a lot of fun.  Mom would have
taken one look and gone "AWWW!"  And then, as a very experienced teacher
(including pre-school) and child psychologist (before anybody comments on
THAT, I will say that I am aware of the saying that the cobbler's children
are the worst-shod in the village) she'd be checking the place out to see
that it was suitable.  And giving Count Vormuir lots of suggestions.

Meanwhile, _I_ would be enjoying some peace and quiet.