[LMB] Gene cleaning and ACC

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:25:10 GMT 2017

I was rather amused by Ekaterin's mental response of anger at Vormuir's
greed.

And I will say that if he had used the eggs of a lot of women I know, there
would have been _trouble_ in River City.  "Uh, what are you doing?  _Why_
do you want to borrow my samurai sword?  And no *blatantly lying* I can't
find the key to my gun safe.  What are your plans, Mom?"