[LMB] OT: Prime News

Carol Botteron cjbotteron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:54:13 GMT 2017

The discussion reminded me of a 1999 joke:

In 1999 a COBOL programmer was close to a nervous breakdown from the stress
of Y2K preparation.  So he had himself put into suspended animation, to be
revived in 2000.

When he woke up, a doctor told him, “You’re healthy and should be fine, but
you were out longer than you expected. And a very important person wants to
speak with you.”

A man who looked a little like Bill Gates came in and said, “We’re glad
you’re awake. It’s almost the year 10,000 and your resume says you know
COBOL.”