[LMB] OT: Genetics & Culture

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Thu Nov 16 23:43:43 GMT 2017

I'm not so sure the vomeronasal organ is totally nonfunctional. There has to be something picking up those pheromones we do pick up on a subconscious level. I note, ObBujold, that Tej and Rish Shiv Arqua each seem to have one that works just fine - far above and beyond the ordinary sense of smell. A legacy of their formidable, if socially clueless, Cetagandan grandmother.