[LMB] Asking for Help

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 00:20:23 GMT 2017

Payroll lost my contract.
For two months.

The college payroll department paid what they owed me. Not a penny less,
not a penny more.

They paid me, why should I still need help? Ha. Ha.

Every utility I couldn't pay has been charging interest while Payroll
insisted nothing was their fault. And next month and into the next,
interest on the interest.

The credit card which I used to pay one month's bills - because of COURSE
this payroll mess is just a glitch, they'll pay up in two weeks if not less
- well, the credit card is charging interest, too. A lot.

Can I charge Payroll interest for the delayed pay?
So sick of letters threatening to shut down this or that utility.

https://www.gofundme.com/peantubutter-again-mom