[LMB] AKICOT: L collapsing questions

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Nov 17 02:14:19 GMT 2017

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:05:51 -0500, Sylvia McIvers
<sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:44:06 -0500, Sylvia McIvers
>> <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I have to write a FAQ.
>> >The other way is to collapse the answers and not open them until the
>> reader
>> >clicks the dropdown list or the + button or whatever.
>> >Does anyone know how to do that?
>>
>> Is this on a website?  Google for "Concertina plugin".
>> --
>>

>It will be on an online LMS, and I'm not sure the platform supports plugins.

Can you write bits of HTML code, and can you reference external JS
files?  If so, it supports plugins.  You can use any of a range of
jQuery plugins and the jQuery code library.  What's the platform?
--
'You're the Cheshire cat, aren't you?'   'I was the Cheshire cat,'
he replied with a slightly aggrieved air. 'But they moved the county boundaries,