[LMB] Penric ebooks

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 18 17:53:45 GMT 2017

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017, at 17:33, carolcooper at shaw.ca wrote:
> Hi All,
> I've not been active on the list for a while (life just got so busy) but I
> know I have a treat waiting for me - all those new Penric novellas which I
> haven't started reading yet but trust I will love.  I am a total Luddite in
> terms of ebooks - I do not like reading on a screen - but am going to
> make an exception for these.  My question is, how do I get them?  I'm in
> Canada and Amazon won't let me get them.  What are my options?

I take it you haven't bought a Kindle ebook from Amazon before?

If your registered residential address with Amazon is correct you should
be able to choose Amazon.com or Amazon.ca but to buy an ebook you need
to select it as your one-click card (still use basket for everything
else)

Are you going to read on a PC or some other device?

You'll need to install a free Kindle App.

Try buying a free book first.

https://www.amazon.com/Agent-Change-Liaden-Universe-Book-ebook/dp/B00BSW2FG6/
https://www.amazon.com/Fledgling-Liaden-Universe-Book-12-ebook/dp/B00APAELRI/

https://www.amazon.ca/Agent-Change-Liaden-Universe-Book-ebook/dp/B00BSW2FG6/