[LMB] Penric ebooks

Tracy A greenlady31 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 18:54:26 GMT 2017

It looks like it's available on the Canadian Amazon website:

https://www.amazon.ca/Penrics-Demon-Penric-Desdemona-Book-ebook/dp/B0114LJ3BU/ref=pd_sim_351_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0M9X93TYPAD8N0WG3Q53

Penric's Demon: Penric & Desdemona Book 1 eBook: Lois McMaster Bujold: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store<https://www.amazon.ca/Penrics-Demon-Penric-Desdemona-Book-ebook/dp/B0114LJ3BU/ref=pd_sim_351_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0M9X93TYPAD8N0WG3Q53>
www.amazon.ca
Penric's Demon: Penric & Desdemona Book 1 eBook: Lois McMaster Bujold: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store

You'll need to download the free Kindle reading app to read it on your compute.  The link is just underneath the picture of the cover.