[LMB] Penric ebooks

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Sat Nov 18 19:21:09 GMT 2017

> On 19 Nov 2017, at 5:54 AM, Tracy A <greenlady31 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> It looks like it's available on the Canadian Amazon website:
>

> https://www.amazon.ca/Penrics-Demon-Penric-Desdemona-Book-ebook/dp/B0114LJ3BU/ref=pd_sim_351_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0M9X93TYPAD8N0WG3Q53
>
> Penric's Demon: Penric & Desdemona Book 1 eBook: Lois McMaster Bujold: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store<https://www.amazon.ca/Penrics-Demon-Penric-Desdemona-Book-ebook/dp/B0114LJ3BU/ref=pd_sim_351_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0M9X93TYPAD8N0WG3Q53>
> www.amazon.ca
> Penric's Demon: Penric & Desdemona Book 1 eBook: Lois McMaster Bujold: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store
>

> You'll need to download the free Kindle reading app to read it on your compute.  The link is just underneath the picture of the cover.

Carol - here in Australia we have problems trying to buy some ebooks from Amazon . In particular any books by Lois Bujold . When the various Penric's novellas were released I couldn't buy them from Amazon but I could buy them from Apple iBooks without any problem .  I read my ebooks on my iPad

Good luck.
Helen the crazy Aussie