[LMB] Penric ebooks

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 03:18:46 GMT 2017

________________________________

Hi All,

I've not been active on the list for a while (life just got so busy) but I
know I have a treat waiting for me - all those new Penric novellas which I
haven't started reading yet but trust I will love.  I am a total Luddite in
terms of ebooks - I do not like reading on a screen - but am going to make
an exception for these.  My question is, how do I get them?  I'm in Canada
and Amazon won't let me get them.  What are my options?

Carol Cooper

--
Well, there are paper copies out there of the first three, at lest. If you get a craving to read a paper copy, you can try for an inter-library loan, maybe.  I know my local library has them. I