[LMB] Penric ebooks

Mark Goldfield markgoldfield at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:35:52 GMT 2017

ITunes for Windows does not let you read books purchased from Apple.  If they are copy protected you would need to use software to remove the DRM copy protection before you could use a book reader program such as Calibre on your Windows computer.   If you have purchased epub formatted books from someplace that sells them DRM free such as Baen books you can easily read them on a computer.