[LMB] OT: Baen eBooks Free Month Credit - February 2018

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Mon Nov 20 16:16:48 GMT 2017

I'll be buying this bundle as soon as I have a taker for the credit.

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First request gets it.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.

Here's what's coming up:

W201802 February 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle

1637: The Volga Rules, by Eric Flint, Paula Goodlett, and Gorg Huff
Bringers of Hell, by Travis S. Taylor
Mission to Methone, by Les Johnson
The Complete Psychotechnic League, Volume 2, by Poul Anderson
Monster Hunter Memoirs: Sinners, by Larry Correia and John Ringo
Project Elfhome, by Wen Spencer

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org