[LMB] Penric ebooks

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 02:31:02 GMT 2017

On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 15:35:52 +0000, Mark Goldfield
<markgoldfield at hotmail.com> wrote:

>ITunes for Windows does not let you read books purchased from Apple.  If they are copy protected you would need to use software to remove the DRM copy protection before you could use a book reader program such as Calibre on your Windows computer.   If you have purchased epub formatted books from someplace that sells them DRM free such as Baen books you can easily read them on a computer.

Calibre is not a book-reader, except indirectly and in a rather kludgy
manner; it's an ebook management system.

There are ways to read iBooks on Windows; none of them terribly
satisfactory.  And iTunes is the single most irritating piece of
software I've ever used.

http://www.tuneskit.com/ibook-tips/read-ibooks-on-windows.html
--
Once I drove so fast that my friend, who was pregnant, started having
Lorentz contractions.