[LMB] Barrayar-Japan parallels

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:26:58 GMT 2017

The Barrayarans would probably eat up _Game of Thrones,_ but I think that a
lot of them would either be sneering at the amateurism of the Westerosi
nobles, or critiquing their techniques at intrigue and betrayal.

Dumping some ToI nobles into Westeros would be interesting...in the sense
of the legendary (I've never been able to track the Chinese version down)
Chinese curse.