[LMB] OT: Temperature

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 08:11:55 GMT 2017

The beauty of the metric system is the integration of all the measurements
into one standard. Celsius is based on the behavior of  salt free water
which was considered one of natural of constituents of Earth. Fahrenheit
was based on the behavior of alcohol. Anyway Celsius, cubic centimeter,
simplifies calculating stuff. Which is one reason why the world switched to
metric. The other was to stick it to the English. (Tongue in cheek).