[LMB] PeterCawdron (not Peter Cawson) giveaway OT:

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Nov 23 15:24:30 GMT 2017

On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 02:44:03PM +0100, M R Dolbear fm wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Oct 2017, at 12:18, Marc Wilson wrote:
> > https://www.amazon.co.uk/Peter%20Cawdron/e/B00600L9FO
> >
> > Substitute .com etc as appropriate.
> >
> > Around 20 books free for a limited time.
>
> Showing just the freebies such as Maelstrom (Colliding Worlds)
>

> https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&price=0-0&field-author=Peter+Cawdron
>
> https://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&price=0-0&field-author=Peter+Cawdron
>
> https://www.amazon.ca/s/?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&price=0-0&field-author=Peter+Cawdron
>
> https://www.amazon.com.au/s/?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&price=0-0&field-author=Peter+Cawdron
>
> --
> Mike D

Back when the above posting occurred, I went to Amazon and got all
the free books of Peter Cawdron. I found most of them to my liking,
so am keeping my eyes open for more.

I note that Downpour.com (nee Blackstone Audio) is having a "big sale"
for Black Friday (and nearby days) and there are a number of the Cawdron
books being offered at discount (not necessarily huge discount, but
any discount is better than none).

FYI.