[LMB] Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 150, Issue 55

Douglas Weinfield douglasw at his.com
Fri Nov 24 16:24:15 GMT 2017

Just in case anyone is confused, as I was, it's $4 each, not $4 for the entire Penric series. Still about 55% to 75% off!

******

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 23:17:45 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: <adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com>
Subject: [LMB] Penric on Downpour.com
To: lmb-list <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>

Fred Smith kindly informs us of a wonderful sale on Penric audiobooks on downpour.com.  Four of them are available now, & a fifth comes out in February 2018, but is available to pre-order now, all for $4.  Squee!

Thank you so much for telling us about this, Fred!  I've posted the news over on LiveJournal and Dreamwidth.

Jerrie