[LMB] OT: CM

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Nov 28 01:11:54 GMT 2017

I have received in excess of 100 emails advertising a Cyber Monday sale. Now Cyber Monday was the Monday after the Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) when people used to use their work computers and higher speed internet connections to shop online. Nowadays, most people have adequate connectivity without using their work machines.
Is it just that businesses will use any excuse for a sale or hype? Are there actually more online sales?
As a retiree, it doesn’t make any difference to me.

Sent from my iPhone