[LMB] OT: Social structures, was Build your own Emperor

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 00:19:28 BST 2017

I remember how my mom reacted to that case.  She was alternately crying
over the pictures of that poor little girl (she taught nursery school to
kids that age for years, and loved all children, even me) and wanting to go
all Freddy Kruger-on-speed on those two "parents."  My dad was just as
furious, not least because the boyfriend had slimed into the NY bar without
taking the bar exam---Dad considered him a disgrace to the profession on a
bunch of counts.