[LMB] ot: sf adventure bundle

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Oct 4 13:37:12 BST 2017

> On Oct 4, 2017, at 6:28 AM, adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com wrote:
>
> https://storybundle.com/scifi
>
> There are several bundles currently active, all with good things.  I've read the Jody Lynn Nye and the Robert Asprin & so can recommend those.  Gray Rinehart is a good songwriter & musician; presumably that extends to his book.
>
> Howard, do you know Jonathan P. Brazee?  I thought he might be a relative.
>
> Jerrie

He is my younger brother.   I will see him later this month when he comes to town for MileHiCon.   He was on a plane from Las Vegas to the Philippines when we were trying to find out how he was with the shooting (his Thai wife posted she was OK on Facebook).   I have never met a Brazee I wasn’t related to.