[LMB] AKICOT: L: Has anyone seen that demo?

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 15:39:06 BST 2017

"you know more about music than you think"

I have no idea where I saw this music demo, and I only remember a short
segment.  Help?

A black man tells the audience to hum a certain pitch.
Then he jumps to the side and tells them to hum one third higher.
He jumps left and right as they go from 1-3-1-3-1-3, and then...
he jumps to a third point and everyone automatically, un-coached and
un-prompted, hums at 5 of the chord (1-3-5).

The man says, "Every audience does that. See, you DO know how music works!"

Now I want to watch the rest of that demo but I have no clue where it was,
who was speaking, who was hosting......

Is this at all familiar to anyone?