[LMB] OT: How Did You Learn to Read?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Oct 16 19:57:52 BST 2017

On one occasion I had a particularly bad experience. I moved to Albuquerque when I was 13 and lived in the “north valley” through when I started driving. For those who don’t know Albuquerque, likely everyone but Patricia, Sandia Crest is on the east side of town and there are many TV and radio towers on top. From the north valley, it is a reliable direction finder at night, or so I thought.
Albuquerque is rather large (almost 190 square miles) and the first time I was driving on the eastern side of town at night I became thoroughly confused as the crest was North.

Sent from my iPhone