[LMB] OT: RAH

Alex Y. Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 07:49:06 BST 2017

Hello,

On 17 October 2017 at 10:53, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> I found this article about RAH on pjmedia:
>
> https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/10/15/slavery-and-freedom/

Wow. I probably have never read anything more tone deaf. So racism only
exists in the minds of people of colour? And politicians say it exists only
to get votes. I agree that slavery has long existed, but there is an added
racial element in slavery in the US. In fact, that is rather easy to see,
especially if a person bothered to read documents of the day. And
indentured servants can be satisfied with the fact that at least they
weren't the blacks... Argh.

little Alex