[LMB] OT: RAH

Antoine Guillaud antoineperso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:26:59 BST 2017

I think the point is another one...

Namely that as soon as slavery exists, racism is bound to exist... After
all, if you are the owner, you are superior, no? Such attitudes exist
everywhere. couple of monthes ago, I was reading an article about moroccan
prostitutes in the Ivory Coast, even there, there was racism, a prostitute
known to have sold her favors to black men didn't have a chance anymore to
have customers from the Gulf states, Lebanon or whatever....

The phenomenon is not confined to the United States, nor to our times. The
big difference is that we live in a world where we can make racism, or
sexism or other biases an issue and try to work at correcting them.

That being said, being white, male and heterosexual, I am fully aware that
my point of view will probably be considered as biased.