[LMB] OT How Did You Learn to Read?

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 17:41:09 BST 2017

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 18:21:12 -0400, Lois Aleta Fundis
<loisaletafundis at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 6:35 PM, Virginia Bemis <vbemis42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I don't remember not being able to read.
>> ?...?
>> , I was reading before I was four years old.
>

>?I have no memory of learning to read. I just could, as far back as I can
>remember.

I have no *memory* of learning to read, age 3; it's anecdotal.  I do
remember being in school and reading, and being pounded for it.
--
The English are not very spiritual people, so they invented cricket
 to give them some idea of eternity.   - George Bernard Shaw