[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 19th

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 00:39:02 BST 2017

Here we are, spending the evening in the dungeons of VORRUTYER HORROR HOUSE,
and celebrating Carol Cooper's birthday. The staff here has cleverly converted
the place into a spa -- the racks and various stretching devices look like
they'd inflict hideous pain, but no. They give a pleasant stretch, and relieve
the gentle aches. The most torturous device here is the treadmill that has a
fake spinning log saw at the front of it, but only volunteers get to ride that
ride -- and even they can jump off at any time. The dunking station is
actually quite pleasantly warm -- several of us roll up our trousers and enjoy
a nice foot bath.

After that refreshing break, we take the elevator up to the Main Dining Hall,
and enjoy a boar feast, with all of the trimmings -- plenty of good things
here for vegans and people who don't want to look their dinner in the face.

Happy birthday, Carol!