[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 19th

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Oct 21 22:17:36 BST 2017

On Oct 19, 2017, at 7:58 PM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
> _______________________________
> From: Pat Mathews
>
> "The boar's head in hand bear I, bedecked with bay and rosemary!"
>
> Micki: La-la-la! (There's probably a very clever soy-based imitation boar head,
> thinking it through now. But the bay and rosemary are oh-so-real and oh-so-
> fragrant!)

Any of you who likes bay may have my allotment: my mother was overly fond of bay leaf, to the point where I have never bought any.

I miss my last home for dozens of reasons, but the semi-circle of lavenders and rosemaries is a big one. When

What part of a boar’s head, aside from sausage, is commonly eaten?  I get the idea that it’s mostly for show—the word I want for a table decoration of food, learnt due to the SCA, is eluding me and not playing fair to my current cognitive issues.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com