[LMB] 2OT: Kate Shugak & something completely different

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 15:27:51 BST 2017

From: "A. Marina Fournier" <saffronrose at me.com>

I finished reading Hunting Moon. Don?t know that I can reread that one. Ever.

Gwynne: I know what you mean. It took me a long time to even be able to think
about it, and I skipped it when I did a reread of some of the books a while ago.
I do love her latest one, though. Wondering where she'll take the series from
there, or if she'll call it finished. I'd like to see more of the Liam Campbell ones.