[LMB] new Penric

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 17:25:39 BST 2017

And on further consideration, a theoretical question. Suppose that as well
as appearing as a freestanding e-novella, at some point the three
Penric-Nikys stories are gathered in one volume on paper as what used to be
called a 'fix-up.' (A supposition I would love to see, especially if the
first three -- internal chronology -- Penric stories got the same
treatment.) Would this new volume then be eligible for a Hugo nomination as
well? Or would it be one or the other?