[LMB] OT: Tree-Octopus Discovered

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Oct 22 19:44:55 BST 2017

As a person who has seen a lot of hoaxes in her day, I was pretty sure it was a hoax or an elaborate joke. I think Sylvia knew this!

The octopus on the hat was the confirmation for me.

But it’s a lovely joke, up there with a couple of yarns with which my husband regaled his mother in his youth, such as a pelican whose beak was so large that entire bird fit inside, and it could row itself around with its wings.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com