[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 19th

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Oct 23 04:14:06 BST 2017

The only Boars Head I remember is a brand of ale.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2017, at 7:26 PM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com<mailto:thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>> wrote:

I thought boar's cheeks were supposed to be a delicacy, Marina. I may have
partaken at some BBQ or another; if I did, they were chewy and the kind of
thing I like. (But the whole memory has a fuzziness to it, so maybe I didn't
and just wish I could have a plate of pig cheeks.)

(-: Pat, I was more worried about the gross-out factor of a boar's head. I
think on this list, there must be a significant minority who would LOVE a real
boar's head served tastily on the board, and there must be a significant
minority who would much rather have vat-grown soy burger pressed into the
shape of cute little cartoon piglets, or better yet, carrots and soy bean
pods. It's the internet -- we can have all sorts of choices, and never run out
of money or tablespace! Enjoy the feast!