[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 19th

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 05:04:00 BST 2017

For the Eight Ladies Writing blog, I recently went looking for a picture of a
boar's head to go with the retelling of "Raw Head, Bloody Bones" I did last
Saturday. All of the pics were . . . a bit gory for my tastes, so I ended up
using a wild boar skeleton. But, if anyone wants the best of the best (LOL,
such as they are), I can send a couple of paintings of boar heads prepared for
feasts, and a photo of a boar's head on a styrofoam tray in a supermarket in
North Carolina.

Micki