[LMB] A terrifying idea I had

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 01:24:00 BST 2017

I think he's referring to something that happened in _Brothers in Arms._
While on shore leave on Earth, a couple of Dendarii troopers ended up
barricading themselves in a wineshop when their credit was turned down.
ISTR that the wineshop took some considerable damage before the situation
was straightened out.