[LMB] AARGH!!! Limnos missing paragraphs

kbarry kbarry at bitsofhistory.com
Sat Oct 28 23:58:32 BST 2017

I checked my own content collection and confirm that, when there is an
update, a little button appears to the right of the collections column.
The button says simply "Update Available".

Unfortunately the Limnos update isn't available yet.

Darn it.

On 10/28/2017 6:38 PM, A. Marina Fournier wrote:
> On Oct 28, 2017, at 2:21 PM, Lois Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> In a brand-new sort of errata, it turns out that most of the "chapters" in the new novella, "The Prisoner of Limnos", lost their final paragraphs somewhere in the formatting process.
>
>       I hadn’t noticed, but I’ll start from the
>       beginning once the update is available.
>
>> We will be producing and uploading a corrected file just as soon as possible.
>
>> (snip)
>
>> I don't know what Nook and iTunes have in that mode.
>
> /iBooks just gives updates to load.
>
> A. Marina Fournier
> Saffronrose at me.com
> You may very well think so, but I couldn't possibly comment.
Regards,
Kevin Barry

Proprietor
http://www.bitsofhistory.com
http://www.vcoins.com/barryanddarling
Co-Owner of the Moneta-L and ACM-L Lists