[LMB] Amazon update button delay for Penric

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sat Oct 28 23:57:50 BST 2017

My e-person just informed me that the update button to get the corrected
file may take up to 24 hours to appear. :-( I'll keep checking, and
report when/if it does.

New purchasers should be OK; if not, I need to know ASAP.

I still don't know what Nook or iTunes have for this sort of dilemma.
(If anyone knows, please shout out.)  As a last resort, I suppose one
could return the e-book and repurchase, but one would need to have heard
about the glitch.

(I'm all about drama, but not THIS kind, drattit...)

For a quick check to see which edition you have: the proper ending of
Ch. 1 should be:

“Oh”—Pen exhaled—“nothing of importance now. Let’s go find Duke Jurgo.”

They exited the bookroom together, Nikys’s shorter steps for once
outpacing Penric’s leggy stride.

Ta, L.