[LMB] missing bits supplied

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Oct 30 08:31:53 GMT 2017

On Oct 29, 2017, at 06:09 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

I was able to get the update using help. Are there other missing paragraphs not in the update?

On Oct 29, 2017, at 6:18 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com<mailto:lbujold at myinfmail.com>> wrote:

Anybody obsessed or OCD enough (what, SF readers? surely not...) to care, here is a post where I lay out all the missing ending paragraphs.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/15925681-limnos-corrections-cross-check

Though I strongly feel that what was supposed to be an immersive reading experience shouldn't have to be pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Marina:
I seem not to have read far enough the first night, before I pumpkin'd out, to have encountered chapters with missing paragraphs, as all the "missing bits" weren't missing when I read them.

I was fully immersed.

Next time Lois asks us a question, though, I am going to wonder how the topic shows up in the next bit, novella or otherwise.

Marina Fournier