[LMB] missing bits supplied

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 30 20:54:54 GMT 2017

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017, at 08:31, A. Marina Fournier wrote:
> On Oct 29, 2017, at 06:09 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> I was able to get the update using help.

Here's my chat transcript

===
 Initial Question: Hi

There are a couple of books that I would like you to push the latest
version (the version I would get if I bought today) to my default
device.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exiles-Gods-Wine-ebook/dp/B007FIR0QM/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prisoner-Limnos-Penric-Desdemona-Book-ebook/dp/B076X2TNRM/

07:52 PM GMT Mr M R Dolbear: Good evening
07:52 PM GMT Abdhul(Amazon): T​hank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk
Kindle support. ​My name is Abdhul. I'​ll b​e h​appy​ to help​ y​ou
​toda​y.​​​​

May I have you name please?

07:53 PM GMT Mr M R Dolbear: Thank you. Is my request clear?
Michael Dolbear typing
07:53 PM GMT Abdhul: Just to be sure, would you like to receive updated
version of the Kindle book.
Hi Michael.
07:54 PM GMT Abdhul: I can understand your concern that you would like
to receive the updated version of the two Kindle books. Am I right?
07:55 PM GMT Mr M R Dolbear: Yes
07:55 PM GMT Abdhul: Thanks for confirming.
I checked and see that you have purchase both of the book you are
referring and this books has an update. I'll try to update it from my
end.

07:56 PM GMT Abdhul: Shall I proceed with update the contents?
07:56 PM GMT Mr M R Dolbear: Yes please, I have my Fire switched on.
07:58 PM GMT Abdhul: Sure.
To help you with this, I've tried to successfully update the Kindle
books from my end.
08:00 PM GMT Abdhul: Please check and let me know.
08:01 PM GMT Mr M R Dolbear: The new version of Exiles and Gods has
arrived.

{ . . . }

--
Little Egret by email