[LMB] missing bits supplied

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Tue Oct 31 13:41:01 GMT 2017

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017, M. Haller Yamada wrote:

> Thanks, Michael!
> I have often wonder what it (a help transaction) looks like; now that I know, I won't hesitate to try it next time I have a problem. Very interesting!
> Micki

Micki, whenever I have had a problem with Amazon or an Amazon device (I have
a bunch of them) I just called what seems to be a universal Amazon help phone
in the U.S. -- 1-866-216-1072 -- and the voice at the other end triages my
problem and connects me to someone who can help. I have found that it is SO
MUCH easier to explain my problems when talking to someone rather than typing
at them.  I am sure there are similar numbers in other countries. Do a search
for "Amazon HELP (and the name of the country)". That is how I found this
number.

Harvey