[LMB] Who read the old recording of Borders of Infinity?

Luke Bretscher rocketman0739 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:25:14 GMT 2018

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 5:30 AM, Chris Benson <cb-lmb at ccandc.org> wrote:
> The SFFaudio website has a list of both Blackstone Audio and Reader's Chair
> editions of Lois' books at
>         http://www.sffaudio.com/features/author-pages/lois-mcmaster-bujold/
>
> _Borders_of_Infinity_ was Michael Hanson and Carol Cowan.

Michael Hanson is an excellent reader. Not that Grover Gardner isn't,
but I wouldn't have been upset if Hanson had done the whole series.

Anyone else who likes his reading should check out his radio show
Mindwebs, where he performs some very good SF short stories. The
archives are available in several places online.

Luke