[LMB] Levels of Bafflement

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 10:00:52 GMT 2018

________________________________

Tired eyes first read this as "levis of bafflement" this morning, leading to speculation about special garb for certain emotions.  Does Miles have a particular [gray, of course] suit he wears when extra-baffled?  Iirc, he only brought 3 suits with him in _Komarr_.  After the rigors of that trip, he may well have never wanted to wear them again.  The reread over on tor.com doesn't speculate there this week.

Jerrie

--

Micki: I've always had the idea that Miles wore uniform-like clothes so he didn't have to bother with
dress choices in the morning. That said, I have a "uniform" myself (self-chosen), and while everything

Never imagined him in Levis, though. Maybe he wore jeans when he was undercover.