[LMB] OT: Phrynne Fisher's Jack Robinson

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Jan 24 08:18:13 GMT 2018

who never played American baseball.

So, in the first three novels, and possibly an early Miss Fisher Mysteries episode, it is said that Jack Robinson is a family man, married, and I think some children in there.

However, in the MFM episodes, I have yet to see any (other) mention or sight of his family. I don't *think* Phrynne would deliberately engage in flirtation and attempted seduction with a married man, but I could be in error.
Can one of you folk in the Southern reaches, who have presumably had more time to appreciate Miss Fisher, novels and episodes,  explain to me what's what with Jack and any family he might have?

Marina
who watches, on Mondays, Father Brown, Miss Fisher, Doctor Blake (possibly succeeded by The Alienist--I'll give it another episode to see if it works for me and my belle-mère), and The Good Doctor. Dr. Blake is not shown in any order, which drives me bats, since these aren't reruns for me.