[LMB] new novella announcement (Lois Bujold)

Douglas Weinfield douglasw at his.com
Tue May 1 03:09:10 BST 2018

It was the Baltimore Book Festival in September 2013 (I'm off by a couple of years...). it was outdoors, you spoke under a tent, and Catherine Asaro was hanging out. I asked you a question about the feminine aspect of the Bastard, and another about what was next for Cordelia--didn't expect GJ&TRQ!

The piece you read had some kind of air car landing in Vorkosigan Vashnoi, in an environmentally devastated area. There may have been something about butter bugs.....

Thanks!

Doug