[LMB] The Flowers of Vashnoi: An Ekaterin Vorkosigan Novella by Lois Macmaster Bujold

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 07:24:44 BST 2018

I'm very excited, too! This is going to be GREAT! I've always wondered what Vashnoi looks like; jokes are the only descriptions we've really
gotten.

Fukushima doesn't have mutated flowers or whatever (as far as I know), but it's interesting how things revert back to nature. Apparently wild
boar are a huge problem there now. I just know I've got a story in me about mutated boar creatures! I guess I better get that sucker written
before Flowers comes out.

Micki