[LMB] new novella announcement

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed May 2 14:45:53 BST 2018

[LMB] new novella announcement
Gretchen Wright gretchen.m.wright at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:32:21 BST 2018

This is fabulous news!

I also remember hearing a snippet at a reading, and ever since have been
dying to know the rest of the story. So I'd say putting out teasers five
years + in advance is a good way to stir interest, at least among the
already converted. :)

The reading I attended was in Brooklyn, in November 2012. I remember the
date because it was weeks after Hurricane Sandy. I recall it as being the
book tour for CVA.

Gretchen

LMB:  Ah, yes, it's coming back to me.  That is primarily remembered as
"the book tour where I had plantar fasciitis". Ouch.

I also do remember the hurricane mess in NYC.

Ta, L.