[LMB] AKICOT:L Transferring a Kindle app to a new computer

Jim Parish jparish at siue.edu
Mon May 7 01:16:30 BST 2018

OK. So I've rolled back my Kindle for PC to 1.17 and downloaded
everything from the cloud. (I've also unchecked "Update without telling
me".) Now, while trying to move them onto Calibre (with the latest DeDRM
version), I get a folder full of gibberish names. I can't tell which
book is which, and a substantial number of them are already on my
Calibre. Is there any way to connect the code names to the actual
titles, so I can tell what I'm trying to grab for Calibre?

Jim Parish