[LMB] OT: Foot problems

Nicholas David Rosen ndrosen at erols.com
Mon May 7 05:19:48 BST 2018

Marc Wilson wrote:

> Last time I had this, I was given an exercise, to stand with the front
> part of my feet on a low stair, and use my leg muscles to lower and
> raise myself (so flexing and stretching the feet).  Looks daft, and
> irritates the hell out of anyone wanting to use the stairs- but it's
> free.
> --

I have also been troubled by plantar fasciitis on occasion, and I can endorse this exercise.  I would take off my shoes (or shoe if one foot needed treatment), rest the ball of the foot on the stair, lower the heel, hold that position for twenty seconds or whatever, then raise the heel, then do it again.  It really helped.

Best Regards,
Nicholas D. Rosen

ndrosen at erols.com
http://ndrosen.dreamwidth.org