[LMB] AKICOT:L Transferring a Kindle app to a new computer

Elly Jeurissen ellyjeur at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:23:32 BST 2018

Op ma 7 mei 2018 03:43 schreef Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>:

> When I open my Kindle app on my Mac, it downloads a folder with a
> gibberish name, but recognizable suffixes within that folder.   I can only
> recognize them by the date.   But when it loads into Calibre, I have the
> correct name.   So load them all in Calibre and prune them from there!

Actually Calibre (on my Windows PC) recognizes a duplicate book and doesn't
import it.
I cannot import too many Amazon downloads at the same time, because then
the removal of the DRM breaks down. I have found that importing 10 books at
the same time never gives me errors. I always check whether the import went
correctly by converting to the ePub format.

Elly