[LMB] Vorkosiverse Characters Meet Harry Potter Sorting Hat

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun May 13 02:15:06 BST 2018

If we're crossing the Vorkosiverse with the HP universe, how about a
Hagrid/Taura torrid romance?

Meanwhile, Miles-at-Hogwarts is making the teachers wish for the nice, easy
days when all they had to deal with was the Weasley Twins, Hermione's
eagerly burrowing her way through the Vorkosigan House library, Ron's
following Ma Kosti around like a little puppy dog, and Luna's effortlessly
winding Aral, Simon Ilyan, Gregor and (probably) Ivan around her little
finger.